- Digital Compositors seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphics elements. Digital Compositors work closely with the Visual Effects Supervisor and CG Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
- Work in collaboration with the Comp Supervisor and VFX Supervisor to evaluate the creative and technical approach to assigned shots.
- Take briefs/instructions from the Lead Compositor and VFX Supervisor to execute assigned shots.
- Seamlessly integrate 2D, 3D and live action elements.
- Work on shots/sequences assigned to a strict deadline.
- Excellent working knowledge and production experience with Nuke.
- Pro-active and collaborative work ethic.
- Strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem-solve.
- Please make sure to include a link to your online showreel on your CV!